Back to school you go! New outfit, schools supplies, bedtime and a shiny clean smile. Remember as you are preparing to start back to school to leave enough time to make your best accessory sparkle!!
The bottom line for healthy smiles inside and out:
• Always brush your teeth twice a day with fluoride toothpaste for two minutes
• Floss between your teeth daily
• Brush your tongue
• Avoid sugary and starchy snacks
• Be sure to also brush retainer or mouthguard if you wear them
• Wear a mouthguard when you’re active
• Don’t smoke
• Don’t pierce your lips or any part of your mouth
• See your dentist. Regular dental visits will help set you up to be Mouth Healthy for Life.
Healthy Foods make for Healthy Teeth:
• Limit eating and drinking between meals
• Drink water instead of sugary drinks
• Choose healthy snacks
• Eat lots of foods that contain calcium, such as cheese, yogurt, and milk
• Eat lots of crunchy foods such as carrots, apples, and celery which are natural teeth cleaners
Checkout our BACK TO SCHOOL Pinterest board!!