All we have to do for a happier, more positive world is SMILE.
Smiling is one of the easiest things to do and it’s good for us! Sharing smiles with others always seems to make us feel good! Ever wondered why?
When we smile we produce more serotonin which makes us happier and more positive. Who knew that something so simple could have such a big impact.
“Smiling is infectious, you catch it like the flu, when someone smiled at me today, I started smiling too.” ~Karen McLendon-Laumann
7 GOOD REASONS TO SMILE
1. Smiling can make you happy (even when your not)
The simple act 0f smiling sends a message to your brain that you’re happy.
2. Smiling makes others happy~ It’s hard not to smile when others smile at you; smiles are contagious.
3. Smiling can help you de-stress.
Next time you are feeling stressed, just smile. The smile signals your brain that your happy and your body will usually slow its breathing and heart rate.
4. Smiling makes you more attractive.
5. Smiling helps you land a job.
Remember, wear a nice suit and accessorize it with a smile!
6. Smiling can lead to laughter
Numerous studies have shown the health benefits of laughing.
~Smile and laugh often!
7. Smiling just feels good!
Check out this video, its bound to leave you with a smile!!
~Let us always meet each other with a smile~